Phew...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long!! I've just been way too busy to write anything let alone work on my blog. Anywho...
Boy am i glad that school is over for a month! I think i was about ready to lose my mind! I just finished school for the "spring" term and am enjoying no school and all day outside. I am now up to 6 horses that i am working with and i'm enjoying it IMMENSELY. I am kinda bummed however that it WON'T quit raining!!! My riding lessons keep getting canceled and i'm tired of having to clean up super-muddy horses every day. I think that it should really stop now. It IS the middle of june after all....
Dan and I just got done watching Still Waters Ranch again for about a week. We had a good time except for the first night there we were stuck in a bathroom in the basement waiting out a tornado threat (crappy old NE tornados) I sat under a sink wrapped up in a comforter and the two great danes, rat terrier and shitz zhu sat with dan in the doorway. It really wasn't all that comfortable if you can imagine. :-) However the rest of the week went great and we had a fun time playing "ranchers" again. I really do think this is the life cut out for us eventually....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?