Studying....


So right now i'm supposed to be studying, but I just can't concentrate anymore!! TOO MANY TESTS! I had three tests last week, four this week, three finals next week and my return demonstration, and then my LAST final on the 17th. Yeah, i'm pretty much going crazy. :) So, i deceided to take a break and vent about it on my blog.

I suppose it doesn't help that it's cold, bleary and dreary outside either. I LOVE snow, but i am definitely ready for spring now...Nebraska winters just don't know when to quit!

I do however have one good thing to look forward to this week. My friend Sarah and i get together every friday and "craft". Last week I made napkins and a hat for Dan. It was a VERY productive day and we always have a great time. Anyway, we are going to make wreathes this friday and I'm really excited to have a new spring uplift for my front door. I'll blog the pictures when we're finished. :) OKEY DOKEY, back to studying now....

Comments

Sarah M said…
yeah for craft day!!! did dan like his hat?
Sarah M said…
PS-- LOVe the new prints on both blog headers!

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?