Jersey Shores & Atlantic City...

In September, mom and i left a few days early for the 7th Armored Division reunion that was held in Philadelphia, PA. We went up to Atlantic City and spent a few days on the beaches of the Atlantic and drove along the Jersey Shores. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. (but when ISN'T the ocean beautiful?! :) anyway, here are some pics from our journey...

LOVE THIS!!!
a suprising message left for me when i got out of the shower...i wonder who did this?? :)
:)

you, Sir Lobster, tasted amazing.


cabanas + salt water pool + drinks = awesome hotel and pool :)
we DIED laughing at these hats...hilarious!
only my favorite thing EVER!!
mama WON!! ( i lost all of my $20 dollars and the money that she let me play with) lol.
Ceaser's Palace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?