Friday "Crafting"

Sarah's wreath to the left and the bag she made for me below...


My tulip and iris wreath...
...And finished!! :)

Friday is one of the best days of the week. Not only do I not have to work on Fridays, but I get to hang out with my best friend Sarah for most of the afternoon. We have "crafting" sessions and always seem to come up with fun things to make or do. Last week, we made floral wreaths and they turned out AMAZING! Here are some of the pictures I took of our "craftiness"! :)
The blue and white Hydrangea wreath is the one that Sarah made...it turned out beautiful! The yellow Tulip and purple Japanese Iris wreath I made for my friend Ashley's birthday because she LOVES yellow. And the last picture is of the bag that Sarah made for me...She made it by hand!! Isn't it great?

Comments

Sarah M said…
haha, I was so proud of it and Stefan (STEFAN!) even said, "wow. too bad we can't keep that"! She did like it a lot!!
inquisitiveliz said…
hey, beautiful wreaths! how are you? hey how'd you get multiple pics/images on your header? plusyour verse? i could use tips on this. haha. i'll try to send an update e-mail soon! miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?