Well, it really HAS been a long time...

Well, i'm going to try to sum up the summer in a few blogs over the next few days. We've had an AMAZING summer that was quite busy and action-packed. Overall, life in NE is GOOD! :) Hope this will help catch everyone up on our lives...

*APRIL*
April was a really fun month! I went to Minnesota for their HUGE horse expo with my friends from work Jen and Pam, and my horse friend Alicia and my longtime bestie Ali. :) Needless to say it was a fun-filled weekend with lots of laughs and lots horses. Here are some pics from the trip!
Damages done at the horse expo....

at the horse expo....
at the Rainforest Cafe...
The most incredible Friesian stud EVER!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?