TATTOO!!!!

Regardless if you like tattoos or not, I have wanted one since i was about 15 years old. I've always wanted a permanent example of what I believe, who I follow and a constant reminder for me to not forget it. A good friend from church took me to Sacred Heart Tattoo and I was very impressed with the facilities and staff. It was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. I couldn't be happier with the result either! Here are some pictures that Robin took of my experience... These "designs" were courtesy of Karishttp://shaneandkaris.blogspot.com...a girlfriend from our Bible study...
Here's the very rough draft i made on my computer :)

Here's the "stencil" template....


ouch....the outline hurt a bit...




HEHE....here's "my" rendition of what it was going to look like....this was on my other foot :)





at least i didn't cry... :)




Matt....the Master designer :)






almost done!!







the finished product....I JUST LOVE IT! The word is SAVIOR in greek. Sounded out it is: "So-Ter-AS". It is done in dark-brown (henna colored) ink and outlined in HOT PINK :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?