Beauty in Bleakness...

Well, i'm pretty much tired of all this icky weather. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE snow and cool, crisp days in the fall. However, FEET upon FEET of snow covered in yucky ice is NOT my idea of fun. Even working with horses has been more work than ever. BUT....when i was out at the barn about a month ago, i took some really cool pictures (at least i think so! :) of one of my client's horses Zorro. He's a gorgeous black Quarter horse and one of my good buds. He reminded me in even such bleak surroundings there can be beauty....he sure enjoyed the day! :) just thought i'd share my cool pictures... here ya go :)

OH! and btw, did you know that "zorro" means "fox or foxy" in Spanish? Simon at the barn told me that today. i learn something new every day! :)








Comments

Sarah M said…
cute pics, lady!! Love yoru jewelry, too! They all turned out awesome!!!
Sarah

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?