The ZOO!!!!

Isn't this the CUTEST thing ever?!


Well if you're reading this and you know me very well at all, you know what a ZOOAHOLIC I am!! Dan's company gave him free admission to the Lincoln Children's Zoo for himself and I and we went on Sunday afternoon after church. Needless to say, it was my FAVORITE date in a long time! It's always such a treat to for me to get to see all the amazing animals...especially the Lemurs! They are only found on one island in the WHOLE entire world, Madagascar. That's one of my life goals is to go to Madagascar and see the Lemurs in the wild and in person. I don't know why but I've always been fascinated with them and their BEAUTIFUL, brilliantly-golden eyes. Anyway, we had a great time just wandering around the zoo petting goats, horses and a gazillion other animals. It was really relaxing...i highly recommend it! :-)

Anyway, here's some pictures of our "date" at the Zoo...

Dan is trying to be as "stoic" as the turtle... :-) This little porker was one of my favorites...i wanted to jump right in the pool with them!

This giant bug was running away with me! OK, if you don't think this is cute..what is?!




Comments

Sarah M said…
ha! I HAVE a zoo family pass + one, so You, me , and lukka can go WHENEVER we want for free!!
ps--love those little "porker" seals too, it was the only time I've seen Lukka fascinated by somethign for 20 minutes long!

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?