"We'll go fishin' in the dark, lyin' on our backs and watchin' the stars..."

So last night (Friday) turned out to be one of the best nights of the summer so far! We went fishing at Damon's place with Damon, G, Dan and myself. Some Swisher-Sweet cigars, a few cold ones, and poles.....we had a BLAST! We didn't have much luck in the fish department (Ok Ok, I didn't have any luck!) But we had a great time hangin' out under the full moon and starlit sky. It was fantastic! And Dan actually caught a big fish! Go Danny Boy! :-) G's weighing Dan's fish here...
The "Big Catch"
All the boys (and Koda of coarse!)
Koda and I decided to sleep in the back of the golf cart after no luck...he's a great pillow/warmer! :-)

Comments

Sarah M said…
yeah danny boy--hey Em, don't know if you are a buffet for mosquitoes like I am but I found something that is CHEAP, not harmful (I spray it on Lukka when we go to pioneer's park), doesn't smell nasty after its dry, and easy--WHITE VINEGAR in a bottle! the BEST stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?