SUPERCALAFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!!





I don't know why but that's the only word running through my head right now! I think it's because my brain is SO overloaded and fried I can't even think anymore so my head just keeps replaying that one word over and over and over.... Phew! It's been a long day and i'm just putting off studying. For some reason bowel anastamosis and Lower Anterior Resections just aren't appealing to me right now. ( I wonder why right?? )

Anyway, I'm just going through random pictures and deceided to upload a few of my favorites for all to share. They just always seem to be able to make me smile. :)

I'm SO looking forward to the ocean and the Gulf of Mexico! I'm having serious withdrawls and i'm about ready to jump out of my skin! This tends to happen after about 9 months after not seeing the ocean so it's definitely time for me to get my fix. Only 2 weeks now until it's sun and sand and margarita's by the pool! I can make it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?