Oh Sweet Spring...












School has been EXTREMELY tough as of late and my days are being consumed with it. Not only do I not have time for all the things I want to do, I hardly even have time to sleep!!




So on Saturday when Alys called me to see if I wanted to go ride, I of coarse jumped at the chance. Since my saddles are all at Still Waters (where Eryx my other horse is boarded) I had to ride bareback and I haven't ridden Sugar in a couple of months. They were really excited to get out and they did FABULOUS! They knew just where we were headed. We have this amazing place we go to ride in the summers at one of our neighbors. He has a forest of trees and a refuge for wild animals so it's like walking thru a little shrine to wildlife. There are insanely old Oak trees by the creek and we have a special little place that we always go and sit for a while. (It's a little glen by the 200 year old trees...it's beautiful.)




Anyway, I remembered to bring my camera this time so we took pictures by our favorite tree in our favorite glen. :) Is it weird to have a favorite tree??











Comments

Emily Dorchak said…
i love your blog! u look so young for a mom of 2! lol. my name is emily too, well technically its Emmy. lol, thats what everyone calls me. lol, so c ya! nice blog! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?