FINALLY getting back to the blog 2 weeks later!

So! I know it's been FOREVER since i've blogged and my apologies! :) Dan and I have been house-sitting a ranch (Still Waters Ranch) and were watching around 35 horses, 2 dogs and a bunch of cats...needless to say we were a bit busy! We started the day of my last final of school and just got done last night and i've just not had the time to blog or show any pictures until today. We had a great time and everything ran smoothly other than a few minor glitches like naughty horses and automatic waters that deceided to over run! :)
Anyway, it's nice to get back home and get back into the swing of things. I just took on a few more clients and i'm working with their horses now in additon to the Hudson's horses. I'm going to be working with a horse named Tumnus to help him learn how to jump...he's a WONDERFUL little guy and I like to call him "tum-tum" :) I'm also still riding a jumping horse for a girl who had to have surgery and hasn't been able to ride the last few months. Basically, if i'm not studying, sleeping or at school, i'm at a barn riding horses. (rough huh?) I ABSOLUTELY love it!! I'm also still in the process of training Eryx (or rather he's training me!) to do reining and i'm also starting Dressage lessons on him. My new instructor's name is Felice and she is INCREDIBLE and SO knowledgable...I love her and i'm really looking forward to this summer and all the horse show's it has to bring with it! :) OK, now for the pictures...


This picture is of Milo and Otis (on the ground) with otis's girlfriend Gracie on the couch...they were just chillin after running around chasing horses all morning...
I just couldn't resist! isn't this a cute picture!? it's otis with the other dog we house-sat named Charlie. ( he was such a proper dog that I always just called him Charles) charles just sat around and slept alot...he was a great dog!!
This is a picture of the wreath I made for my friend Sarah for her birthday..can you tell her favorite color is purple?! :)
And these pictures are of Lukka petting Eryx (brown) and Easy (black and white) while he visited me for the afternoon last friday...he's definitely going to be a cowboy someday! :)
OK, I think i'll quit rambling for now...i'm off to do homework now!! tuttle-loo!!!

Comments

Sarah M said…
HEY I LOVE THE PICS!!! andddd glad you're back 'online'!!
zadie&phoenix said…
oh, I love all the pictures :) I'm in love with your dogs...I've wanted a Great Dane forever! I think you know my sister Liz (Purcell) Carlson :)

Popular posts from this blog

10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?