10 Strange/Random/Weird things about me...

OK, I know that I'm weird, but I think it DEFINITELY runs in the family! :)


She's just as goofy as me!


Even my best friends are strange! Sorry Sarah! Couldn't resist! :)

OK, so Sarah Mast tagged me in one of her blogs and now I have to list 10 random or strange things about me. Well if you know me well enough, you know that I'm just WEIRD/RANDOM period. Oh well, I'll do it anyways! :) This is for you Sarah!


1. I don't like watermelon or pickles. Which I know are American classics and it's weird, but I can't STAND the texture of them! Therefore, no go.

2. I HATE clowns. They terrify me.

3. I'm scared to death of chickens and think they only should be allowed to live to be able to eat them later. ( I was attacked multiple times as a kid by chickens, ask my sister!)

4. I LOVE to go hunting and shoot blue rock. I can't shoot anything besides birds though cause there's no way I could shoot Bambi.

5. I also love smoking cigars. Swisher sweets are the BEST. I really only like to smoke them when i'm hunting or riding horses.

6. I enjoy studying because I like to learn new things. I know, that's really weird. (I read about 1000 words a minute though so reading doesn't take me very long, therefore I enjoy it.)

7. I'm a HUGE World War II history buff. Grandpa Moser was in WWII and now that i've started researching about it, I can't stop! (Especially the Battle of the Bulge, and the Maas Silent.)

8. I have to take 1 but usually 2 showers a day. I really am a freak about germs! Alyssa, you know you're starting to wear off on me don't you?

9. I broke three of my little toes when I was in grade school pretending I was a ninja and I chop-kicked one of my friends in the knee. She laughed and I fell to the ground screaming. Nothing happened to her knee but three of my toes were gonners.

10. The way I picked my favorite football team a long time ago was because I liked the colors (they were pretty) and they had a horse on their logo. Bronco's anyone??


OK, I know there's many more things that I do that are strange, but those are a few that I don't think everyone knows about me. :) I don't really know anyone that has a blog besides Sarah though so I'm not going to send tag anyone with this. Maybe later....Hope you enjoyed Sarah! :)

Comments

Sarah M said…
I LOVE the karate chop one--I can totally see you doing this
PS-that is by far the most unflattering picture of me, ever!
inquisitiveliz said…
hey em! love the blog. some people asked me to start a blog when i moved. i don't know how to make it look cool though. love your top 10. so what's your latest and greatest? any projects or crafts you're working on?

Popular posts from this blog

Last Beautiful days of Summer break...

Breakfast Anyone?