Well, this is my family! Love of my life Dan and our two "boys", Milo and Otis. I thought that since this was my first blog, I would tell you a little about our lives in Hicksville, NE... I guess saying Hicksville isn't really ALL that true. We really live in a village surrounded by rolling hills of farmland and it's actually quite peaceful. We have a little Cape-cod style house with a large backyard and peonie bushes up front. We've lived in our house for about 2 years and have remodeled it from top to bottom. (we're working on finishing the basement right now!) We tore out the ceilings, floors, walls, EVERYTHING and started all over again. It took us a little over 6 months to finish the upstairs and it consisted of grueling hours and endless evenings. The work would have never gotten done without the help of our parents and friends. We are now blessed with a fabulous house and continue working on it all the time. (I'll upload photos from the r...
So every Sat. or Sunday morning I try to make Dan a breakfast that's a little more than just dry cereal. These are by far our favorite's...My own receipe for Egg Souffle. :-) Just thought I'd share! If anyone would like the receipe let me know!
Beautiful Epcot at night.... At Conference...bottom and top... Amy, Cassie, Joey, Me and Amber... Sanibel Island Lighthouse... Sanibel Island...Gulf of Mexico Magic Kingdom... At the Resort.... Aloha!! We are officially home from the coast and already missing the salty sea air. (I don't miss the humidity however :) We had a fabulous time and enjoyed all the "tasties" of the sea including raw oysters on the half shell and shrimp and fresh gulf fish. YUMMMMMMMMY! We had good flights down to Orlando and didn't have any delays to speak of. The villa's at the resort that we stayed at were AMAZING with amenities including a whirlpool tub in our bedroom and three massive pools around the resort. We went to Disney for two days then to Cocoa Beach on the Atlantic side and then Sanibel Island on the Gulf side. We had a wonderful time picking up shells at Sanibel (which is the sea shelling capital of the WORLD!) and brought lots of beautiful conch es, oyster and snail...
Comments